My colleagues at MediaCom Edinburgh deliver a haunting campaign for the Scottish Govt. – Knife Crime Animation (via NoKnivesBetterLives)
Digital Cortex Is Back!!
Before I say anything about my months in the digital wilderness, let’s celebrate the return of fresh content to this blog with an expression of pure robotic joy:
Right then. What have I been up to?
- Lots of cool, creative and techy stuff for MediaCom and MBA.
- Went on an Android development course, and made an Asteroids game!
- Moved to Ladbroke Grove from Clapham South. West is best.
- Joined Foursquare and learned to love it.
- Tried and failed to make a Foursquare widget for bloggers.
- Joined the Gym – tickets to the gunshow now on sale.
- Did a bit of consultancy for Moviestorm and Optricks Media.
- Went on a few awesome nights out, inc. the Viral Video Chart relaunch.
- Found some simply stunning new music which I’ll share with you soon!
- Tried a pickled herring sandwich in Amsterdam.
- Flew to Berlin and back again in a day.
- Watched about a million films.
- Proclaimed Warren Ellis the best comic book author of all time.
- Created Digital Cortex Lite and filled it with interesting content tidbits.
- Constantly tweeted across numiferous topics.
- Redesigned Digital Cortex using the Thesis theme.
- Bookmarked loads of interesting stuff to share with you here.
So quite a few things really. But please accept my apologies! I’m ready to be a better blogger. Starting now. Stay with me. Grab the feed. Let’s try this thing again.
Love Tom x