Er, yeah, sorry about that… Here’s what I’ve been up to instead though!
- Sharing loads of great links on Twitter – Trunkly has all of these
- Trying out Google+ to see where the value lies (hmm…)
- Looking for a place to live with Sarah ♥ (any suggestions?)
- Playing with my new Kindle (I’m reading Neuromancer)
- Eating & drinking at some awesome places / seeing friends etc
- Reconfiguring all my Google Reader feeds (more on this soon)
- Watching movies: X-Men , Tree of Life  and Bridesmaids 
- Testing Subscription Options v0.8 (v. cool gradient shit)
- Reading The Authority by Warren Ellis, which is amazing
- Listening to some brand new music, c/o Spotify
- Working my balls off and all that…
Meanwhile, Brand Republic goes and published The BR 200 which is a list of “the best advertising, marketing, media, PR and digital blogs.” They stuck me in at #153, which is cool! Thing is, I haven’t blogged that much, have I? I’ll sort that out, sorry.
Meanwhile, as a mark of respect to the others on the BR 200, and to any remaining readers out there, I’ve compiled an OPML list of all the blogs on that list, which you can import into your RSS reader of choice.
There ya go, people! Enjoy all those proper bloggers. Hehe.